Skip to main content

Regulated Telecommunications

The Corporation Commission has limited regulatory oversight of telephone companies in Oklahoma. The Public Utility Division oversees the Oklahoma Universal Service Fund which assists in the provision of special services to Oklahoma's schools and medical facilities. The division also reviews applications for new carriers that wish to offer certain services within the state.

View Imaged Telecom Tariffs

You might be eligible for discounted phone and internet service

*Cessation of Business in Oklahoma - PUD Form COB

This form is to be used only by those Companies that no longer do business in the State of Oklahoma and would like to cancel their Certificate of Convenience and Necessity (CCN).  *This form should not be used if the Company currently serves Oklahoma customers.


Informational Brochures

Last Modified on Apr 30, 2024
Back to Top