Skip to main content

NOTICE: Electronic Case Filing is here! You can file, research, and track cases anytime, anywhere there's an internet connection. Go to the ECF page to learn more and get started today.

Nonconsensual Tow Rate Complaints and Questions

The Corporation Commission mediates and adjudicates complaints of rates charged for a nonconsensual tow in Oklahoma. To file a complaint, you must complete the complaint form and submit it to the Corporation Commission with a copy of the wrecker company invoice.

Oklahoma Corporation Commission
Transportation Division
P.O. Box 52000
Oklahoma City, OK  73152-2000

(405) 522-0131

Last Modified on Nov 02, 2021
Back to Top