Skip to main content

OCC Open Records Act requests

FOIA requests?

The Freedom of Information Act, or FOIA, applies only to federal agencies. The Corporation Commission is subject to the Oklahoma Open Records Act.

Underground Petroleum Storage Tanks?

Most records about underground or aboveground petroleum storage tanks for fueling stations are available through our Petroleum Storage Tank portal. Log in to the portal and search on your own. This portal is open to the public.

The agency has five divisions with distinct duties: 

  1. Oil and Gas Conservation Division
  2. Petroluem Storage Tank Division
  3. Public Utility Division
  4. Transportation Division
  5. Administrative, Judicial and Legal Services Division

If your records request does not pertain to the Oklahoma Corporation Commission or one of it's five divisions, please search for the appropriate agency to which to direct your request.

How do I file Open Records Act requests for Corporation Commission records?

Please direct all Oklahoma Open Records Act requests for Corporation Commission records to the agency's Office of Public Information by filling out the form below.

You will receive an email confirmation once the form has been submitted.

Last Modified on Sep 14, 2023