Skip to main content

NOTICE: Electronic Case Filing is here! You can file, research, and track cases anytime, anywhere there's an internet connection. Go to the ECF page to learn more and get started today.


The Transportation Division has numerous administrative and enforcement responsibilities relating to intrastate and interstate motor carriers and commercial motor vehicles. Some of these responsibilities are:

Commercial Trailer Registration

International Registration Plan (IRP)

Trip and Temporary Permits

Interstate Authority, Special Permits, and UCR

International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)

Moving in Oklahoma brochure

This brochure provides helpful information that persons considering moving their household within the state need to know.

Operating a Commercial Motor Vehicle

The Transportation Division public counter is located on the 1st floor of the Jim Thorpe Building.

Transportation Applications, Forms & Permits

Pipeline Accident/Incident and Excavation Report

Last Modified on May 09, 2022
Back to Top