Compliance for Motor Carriers and Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Here are the Oklahoma Corporation Commission rules. The trucking rules are found in Chapter 30.
- Here are other other Oklahoma state agency rules.
- Here are Oklahoma Statutes on line.
- Here is the link for locating federal regulations administered and enforced by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the trucking agency within the United States Department of Transportation.
- Use this link to help determine those federal requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) with which you must comply and to help you register with the FMCSA.