Oklahoma Universal Service Fund
COVID-19 OUSF Emergency Response Process
PUD serves as the statutory administrator for the OUSF. The OUSF provides funding, in coordination with Federal Programs, for qualified Oklahoma schools, libraries, healthcare facilities, and rural telecommunications companies. The fund also supports Primary Universal Services to rural Oklahoma.
ON-Site Training and Outreach Available! PUD provides onsite assistance across the state to eligible entities such as schools, libraries, and eligible healthcare providers. Requests for a visit to your location may be sent through the email below.
Preapproval is a voluntary process OUSF beneficiaries (schools, libraries, and eligible healthcare facilities) may use to reduce the risk of unexpected disallowance of funding. The instructions and process can be found in the Instruction package link below and forms are located under each beneficiary type. This process can add surety of recovery if conducted prior to service selection and start up to avoid unnecessary risk. The process can statutorily take up to 90 days but the Administrator endeavors to process all requests as quickly as possible. If you need additional details, please feel free to email us at the link below and someone will contact you shortly.
The OUSF brochure contains helpful information and contacts that may assist you in your funding!
PUD also audits all requests for funding to ensure competitive bidding and robust usage of the fund. These efforts over the last several years have resulted in a major reduction to the overall size of the fund while bandwidth levels have dramatically increased. This process has been a major success for the OCC and the State, with the average price per megabit for Oklahoma schools falling more than 95% since 2014!
Important OUSF Information and Financial Reports
- OUSF Assessment Factor and New Assessment Methodology - Cause No. OSF 201900316
- Notifications of Request for Funding, Determination of Funding by PUD and Reconsiderations
- Monthly OUSF Financial and Funding Reports - These reports show the cash flow changes from 1998 to current.
- Monthly Disbursements FY 07/20-06/21 -These reports are posted as part of the transparency initiative of the agency. Every dollar flowing through the fund is available for public review.
- Historical Monthly Payout Reports - See the previous three months of payouts here. More available on request.
- Completed External Audits and Quarterly Update Reports - The fund has regular independent audits to ensure financial and operational excellence.
Forms required for OUSF Funding Requests and Instructional Package for all filings including Pre-Approval
- Instruction Package for OUSF & OLF Request for Funding and Pre-Approval
- Application for Request for Funding:
Special Universal Services Forms - Schools, Libraries, Telemedicine, and Pre-Approvals
Organization Location (OrgLoc) Codes for Eligible OUSF Entities
Schools (Including Pre-Approval request submitted by the School or District)
- School Affidavit - Required for all preapproval or funding requests
- SUSF Request for Funding Schools
Libraries (Including Pre-Approval request submitted by the Library)
- Library Affidavit - Required for all preapproval or funding requests
- SUSF Request for Funding Libraries
Healthcare/Telemedicine (Including Pre-Approval request submitted by the healthcare entity)
- Telemedicine Affidavit - Required for all preapproval or funding requests
- SUSF Request for Funding Healthcare/Telemedicine
Forms Required for Special OUSF Monthly Recurring Funding (Filed by the Service Provider)
- OUSF Monthly Payment Request Worksheet
- Change Request Form
- OUSF Change Request True-up Worksheet
- Monthly Payment Request Instructions
- Change Request Instructions
- RHC Commitment Form
Oklahoma Lifeline Fund
Standard Non-Disclosure Agreement - OAC 165:59-3-30(f)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement