Skip to main content

Intrastate Authority, Special Permits, and UCR

Various types of licenses and permits are needed for motor carriers and commercial motor vehicles to operate in intrastate and interstate commerce. Use these links to find information about the various licenses and permits the Oklahoma Corporation Commission administers or information about programs in which OCC participates.

This brochure may assist you in determining if there are other agencies you may need to contact.

View lists of authorized carriers.

Last Modified on Sep 23, 2021
Back to Top