Intrastate Authority, Special Permits, and UCR
Various types of licenses and permits are needed for motor carriers and commercial motor vehicles to operate in intrastate and interstate commerce. Use these links to find information about the various licenses and permits the Oklahoma Corporation Commission administers or information about programs in which OCC participates.
- Deleterious Substance Transport Permits
- Harvest Permits
- Hazardous Waste Registrations and Permits
- Household Goods Certificates
- Intrastate Licenses for For-Hire Motor Carriers
- Intrastate Licenses for Private Motor Carriers
- Overweight and Over-Axle Permits
- Temporary Fuel Permits
- Trip Permits
- Truck Yard Wash Pit Permits are no longer handled by the Transportation Division. For information about truck yard wash pit permits, contact For information about truck yard wash pit permits, contact the Pollution Abatement Department at 405-522-0577.
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) Program
- Unladen Permits
- USDOT Number
This brochure may assist you in determining if there are other agencies you may need to contact.