Introduction to SoonerCare – Part 1 (Eligibility & Verification)
OHCA will be presenting a webinar titled ‘Introduction to SoonerCare – Part 1 (Eligibility & Verification)’ on Thursday, July 15, 2021 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
This class is part one of a multi-series of Introduction to SoonerCare. It will provide an in-depth look at the eligibility process, qualifications and verification for Oklahoma Medicaid members. Claims and HMS third party liability discussions will not be included in this session.
Recommended Audience: New Oklahoma Medicaid providers and staff.
Register to attend the Introduction to SoonerCare – Part 1 (Eligibility & Verification) webinar on Thursday, July 15, 2021 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: https://okhca.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_CoXN86OGQMCMBGLJpISCuA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the webinar.
The Focus Forward Oklahoma Program is working to address issues related to access and utilization of long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARC) through policy, education, and communication. Focus Forward Oklahoma continues to provide no-cost LARC training to Oklahoma providers, and we’ll offer training for clinical support staff this spring. For more information about Focus Forward go to www.focusforwardok.org.
SoonerCare How-to Videos
- SoonerCare Provider Portal - Medicaid on the Web
- EVS Guide
- OHCA Reference Guide
- Uploading Attachments on the Secure Provider Portal
Webinar Training Materials
- 1500 Claim Submission
- Advanced Claim Denials
- Billing for TPL
- Dental Claims Submissions 2021
- Dental Prior Authorization
- DME Updates - Case Managers
- DME Updates - Providers
- Intro to SoonerCare - Part One Eligibility Verification
- Intro to SoonerCare - Part Two Programs
- Intro to SoonerCare - Part Three Coverage Programs
- Managing Clerks Webinar
- Medical Authorization Using Interqual
- NODOS for OHA
- OHCA Public Website
- Patient Dismissal Process
- Prior Authorizations
- Provider Contract Solutions
- School-Based Services Training
- Sickle Cell - Resources
- Sickle Cell - Webinar
- Sickle Cell - State of Sickle Cell Disease Care
- Special Processed Claims - ADA Dental
- Special Processed Claims - 1500 Professional
- Special Processed Claims - UB-04 Institutional
- Teleheath Updates
- UB-04 Institutional Claim Submission
- Utilizing the Provider Portal
- Update Provider Files
Providers may contact the SoonerCare Coordinator to request assistance from a Provider Education Specialist by sending an email to
For immediate assistance with claim research or resolution of other Oklahoma SoonerCare issues, contact the OHCA Call Center at (405) 522-6205 or (800) 522-0114.