Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Redesign Obesity Performance Measure and New Provider Scorecards
This webinar will provide an overview of the SoonerCare Choice obesity performance measure and provider scorecards. Attendees will learn about the requirements of the obesity performance measure, new provider scorecards, and an upcoming opportunity to participate in voluntary mock audits.
Target Audience: Current and prospective patient-centered medical home providers and staff.
OHCA welcomes your feedback and suggestions on the upcoming changes. Please feel free to send comments and questions to email@example.com.
Register to attend the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Redesign webinar targeting the obesity performance measure and new provider scorecards on Thursday, July 21, 2022, from 2 – 3:30 p.m.:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar and reminder emails before the webinar begins. Registrants unable to attend the webinar session should notify Soonercareeducation@okhca.org to cancel their registration.
The Focus Forward Oklahoma Program is working to address issues related to access and utilization of long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARC) through policy, education, and communication. Focus Forward Oklahoma continues to provide no-cost LARC training to Oklahoma providers, and we’ll offer training for clinical support staff this spring. For more information about Focus Forward go to www.focusforwardok.org.
- 1500 Claim Submission
- Advanced Claim Denials
- Billing for TPL
- Claim Processing Updates
- Claim Processing Updates - Outpatient Facility
- Dental Claims Submissions 2021
- Dental Updates and Changes
- Introduction to SoonerCare 2022
- LTC Cost Report and QOC Training
- Meals and Lodging Billing Training
- Medical Authorization Using Interqual
- Medical Prior Authorizations
- NODOS for OHA
- OHCA Secure Provider Portal Functions
- PASRR Level 1 (LTC-300R) Training
- Patient Centered Medical Home Redesign (May 2022)
- Prior Authorization Amendment Process
- Pharmacy Training
- School-Based IEP Services
- Sickle Cell - Webinar
- SoonerCare Choice Referrals
- SoonerCare Expansion - HAP
- SoonerCare Provider Contracts
- SoonerRide 2021 Presentation
- Special Processed Claims - ADA Dental
- Special Processed Claims - 1500 Professional
- Special Processed Claims - UB-04 Institutional
- Understanding the Basics of SoonerCare Expansion
- Update Provider Files
- UB-04 Institutional Claim Submission
2022 Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Redesign Webinars
- November 2021: View Recording | View Presentation | View Q&A
- January 2022: View Recording | View Presentation | View Q&A
- March 2022: View Recording | View Presentation | View Q&A
- May 2022: View Recording | View Presentation | View Q&A
LTC Waiver Overview Training: View Recording
- Referral Guide for SoonerCare Providers
- Resources for Screening and Treating Alcohol/Substance Use Disorder
- Sickle Cell - Resources
- Sickle Cell - State of Sickle Cell Disease Care
- SoonerCare Adult Expansion Benefits: English | Español
- SoonerCare Chiropractors - Guide
- SoonerCare Provider Portal - Medicaid on the Web
- Uploading Attachments on the Secure Provider Portal
Providers may contact SoonerCareEducation@okhca.org to request training with a Provider Education Specialist. Requests should include the provider’s name and ID, contact information, and a brief description of the training need. For claims or policy assistance, please contact the OHCA provider helpline at 800-522-0114.
For immediate assistance with claim research or resolution of other Oklahoma SoonerCare issues, contact the OHCA Call Center at (405) 522-6205 or (800) 522-0114.