SoonerQuit for Providers
The SoonerQuit program was developed through a grant with the Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust (TSET) and focuses on promoting and increasing access to tobacco cessation benefits and the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline (1-800-QUIT-NOW). SoonerQuit staff assist providers with integrating best practices and offer technical assistance related to tobacco cessation.
Are you interested in learning more about tobacco cessation best practices, or need help with developing or updating a tobacco free policy for your clinic? If so, the SoonerQuit Program can assist you in creating a Tobacco Free Environment for your staff and your patients! Contact us at SoonerQuit@okhca.org for more information!
Tobacco Cessation Counseling, Payments, and Codes
Tobacco Cessation Micro-learn Trainings
- 5A's for Tobacco Cessation Overview
- SoonerQuit Tobacco Cessation Nicotine Replacement Therapy Overview
- Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline (OTH) Overview
- SoonerCare Tobacco Cessation Payment and Codes Overview
- SoonerQuit Program SoonerCare Benefits Overview
Other Micro-learn Trainings