"Our mission is to carry hope, compassion, and excellence to our members and each other. When we let this theme guide our work and lives, we turn despair into relief, we make the impossible possible and we change lives." - Kevin Corbett, CEO
When you are a part of the Oklahoma Health Care Authority team you are among the ranks of passionate, servant minded individuals. OHCA incorporates team members from various fields including medical, dental, finance, communications, customer service and more. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to the most vulnerable populations of Oklahoma, all while being good stewards of Oklahomans’ tax dollars. If this sounds like the team you have been searching for, we welcome you to CLICK HERE TO VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS.
For more information about our benefits package, CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR BENEFITS.
How To Apply
- Review our current openings to find positions that interest you and that match your skill set through the State of Oklahoma Careers page.
- Complete the official application and supplemental questionnaire online.
- Once submitted, your applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the email address listed on your application if you are selected for an interview.
- Your applications can be saved through the online system so that you do not have to complete a new application each time you apply.
- Any correspondence will be sent to the email address listed on your application. Correspondence will come from an official OHCA account. If you have questions about correspondence you have received, please contact the HR team at 405-522-7093.
- Having trouble logging in? Please contact OMES at 405-521-2177 or email@example.com.
- All positions are located at 4345 N Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73105.
- Internal announcements are available to current OHCA employees and contracted staff.
OHCA's Five Key Principles:
- Passion for Purpose – Passion for purpose breeds dedication, facilitates creative thinking and problem solving, guides our work and supports our culture. Our purpose is to facilitate quality health care services regardless of ability to pay and create opportunities for our members to attain healthy outcomes.
- Empowerment and Accountability – Each member of the OHCA team is empowered to think creatively, act responsibly, move nimbly and respond compassionately to meet the needs of our members and stakeholders. We follow through on commitments and take responsibility for our decisions, prioritizing member needs, fiscal stewardship and respect for others.
- Trust and Transparency – Through open dialogue and honest communication in every aspect of our work, we can build an organizational culture where all team members feel informed and equipped for success. We are committed to principles of open government by providing consistent and accurate communication to our members, stakeholders and the public.
- Best in Class and Outcome-driven – The most admired organizations never settle. They constantly search for the possible in the seemingly impossible. We strive each day to find ideas and solutions that will drive positive health outcomes for Oklahoma.
- Servant Leadership – The most meaningful way to be successful is through service to others. We strive to help each member of our team achieve personal and professional success. We lead by example for our co-workers, members and stakeholders.
At OHCA, our family environment goes beyond just the workplace. Our all-star and social committee plans and organizes various activities during the year. All our employees are welcome to participate in these activities.
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Employee Awards
- Sports Leagues
- Fall Festival
- Wellness Activities
- Holiday Meal
- Multicultural Presentations
The Oklahoma Health Care Authority believes that professional development is important. To ensure our employees are able to grow and advance, we offer the following:
- Training classes by OHCA staff and other state agencies on a variety of topics including leadership, management skills, effective communication and technical skills.
- Workshops by professors from the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University on management, leadership and general business topics.
- Online courses, webinars, videos, and podcasts relating to high performing teams, healthcare, change management, and human resources.