Providing opportunities to help students achieve their goals.
Oklahoma's highly acclaimed Career and Technology Education System offers a variety of services and educational opportunities for Oklahomans ranging from sixth-grade students to senior citizens.
Regardless of the age, skill level or career, Oklahoma CareerTech will prepare you to succeed in the workplace, in education and in life.
Start on your path to success today.
CareerTech Offerings at Middle, Junior, and Senior High Schools and Technology Centers
- Courses were offered in 394 K-12 school districts, 29 technology center districts, 13 Skills Centers sites, 31 adult basic education providers and more than 5,600 businesses.
- Secondary enrollments were 142,341.
- Postsecondary enrollments were 283,784
- More than 79,000 middle school through adult students were members of at least one of the seven co-curricular CareerTech student organizations, which help develop teamwork and leadership skills for the workplace and for life.
Did You Know?
- Nearly 40% of Oklahoma ninth- through 12th-grade students — 77,115 — were enrolled in CareerTech classes.
- During FY20, 93 percent of CareerTech graduates had positive placement (employed, military and continuing education).