Oklahoma CareerTech Student Organizations
Making a Difference
Achieve goals through one of seven co-curricular CareerTech student organizations and the National Technical Honor Society. Each of these organizations is integral to the Oklahoma CareerTech System.
Student organizations provide opportunities for personal growth and scholastic achievement, as well as developing skills in public speaking, planning and organizing.
Members work on various community projects, competitive events, leadership activities, and meet other students who share similar interests. Many students enjoy membership in more than one group.
Where do you see yourself?
BPA - Business Professionals of America
Oklahoma BPA, affiliated with Business, Marketing and Information Technology Education, during 2022-2023. . .
- 5,686 BPA members
Giving purpose to potential.
DECA - Marketing Student Organization
FCCLA - Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
FFA - Agriculture Student Organization
HOSA - Health Careers Student Organization
SkillsUSA - Trade & Industry Student Organization
TSA - Technology Student Association
NTHS - The National Technical Honor Society
Oklahoma NTHS during 2022-2023. . .
- 3,444 NTHS members are members of Oklahoma CareerTech Student Organizations
- Each of the 29 CareerTech technology center districts has at least one NTHS chapter.
- There are 59 active NTHS chapters.
To find out more about certain courses or programs in your area contact the nearest Technology Center.
Did You Know?
- CareerTech programs are available to students in 5th through 12th grades in Oklahoma schools.
- 31 percent (127,875) of Oklahoma's 5th through 12th grade students were enrolled in CareerTech courses.
- 42 percent (83,580) of Oklahoma's 9th through 12th grade students were enrolled in CareerTech classes.
- 95,390 students learned important leadership skills as members of CareerTech co-curricular student organizations.