Oklahoma CareerTech Student Organizations
Making a Difference
Achieve goals through one of seven co-curricular CareerTech student organizations and the National Technical Honor Society. Each of these organizations is integral to the Oklahoma CareerTech System.
Student organizations provide opportunities for personal growth and scholastic achievement, as well as developing skills in public speaking, planning and organizing.
Members work on various community projects, competitive events, leadership activities, and meet other students who share similar interests. Many students enjoy membership in more than one group.
Where do you see yourself?
BPA - Business Professionals of America
Oklahoma BPA, affiliated with Business, Marketing and Information Technology Education, during 2022-2023 . . .
- 5,001 BPA members
DECA - Marketing Student Organization
- 1,517 DECA members
FCCLA - Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
- 13,092 FCCLA members
FFA - Agriculture Student Organization
- 27,696 FFA members
HOSA - Health Student Organization
- 8,321 HOSA members
- 14,152 SkillsUSA members
TSA - Technology Student Association
- 22,317 TSA members
NTHS - The National Technical Honor Society
Oklahoma NTHS during 2019-2020. . .
- 3,356 NTHS members are members of Oklahoma CareerTech Student Organizations
- Each of the 29 CareerTech technology center districts has at least one NTHS chapter.
- There were 59 active NTHS chapters.
To find out more about certain courses or programs in your area contact the nearest Technology Center.
Did You Know?
- CareerTech programs are available to students in 6th through 12th grades in Oklahoma schools.
- More than a third (121,159) of Oklahoma's 6th through 12th grade students were enrolled in CareerTech courses.
- Nearly half (83,733) of Oklahoma's 9th through 12th grade students were enrolled in CareerTech classes.
- More than 82,000 students learned important leadership skills as members of CareerTech co-curricular student organizations.