Welcome to CareerTech State Agency Divisions
Overview and general information concerning the state CareerTech agency divisions and the services they provide to Oklahomans.
This website strives to connect Oklahomans to the CareerTech System's Delivery Arms for accurate, convenient and relevant information.
If you are a student, browse the Student section and learn how CareerTech can help you.
If you are a teacher, instructor, or administrator, find helpful resources in the Educators section.
Employers can check out the Business and Industry section for services provided by technology centers across the state that train employees, develop custom training solutions unique to your company, or obtain brand new training for your expanding workforce.
Tap into the Technology Centers division to find the many training and educational opportunities that are offered close to your home or business.
Discover the quality, competency-based, industry-endorsed instructional Products and services for educators of high school programs, technology centers, junior and community colleges, proprietary schools, businesses, and government agencies.
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- Agricultural Education (AG)
- Business, Marketing and Information Technology (BMITE)
- CareerTech Skills Centers (CTSC)
- CareerTech Testing Center (CTTC)
- Communications and Marketing
- Counseling and Career Development (CCD)
- Digital Printing, Distribution and Client Services (DPDCS)
- Education Partnerships and Customized Services (EPCS)
- Facility Services (FLS)
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education (FCS)
- Federal Legislation Assistance (FLA)
- Financial Services (FIN)
- Health Careers Education (HCE)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Management (IMD)
- Jobs for America's Graduates (JAG)
- Leadership and Professional Development (LPD)
- Resource Center for CareerTech Advancement (RCCTA)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Trade and Industrial Education
- Work-Based Learning