Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
Each program will undergo an Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education Accreditation every five years.
Worksite is a work activity that allows students to gain and/or practice skills in a work environment. In order to ensure that this activity meets the Fair Labor Standards and provides quality educational experiences the following tools have been created.
- Work Prep Worksite Agreement
- Work Prep Worksite Agreement Alternate Option
- Worksite Learning Plan
- First Half of Attendance WBA 0707
- Alternate First Half Attendance
- Second Half of Attendance WBA 0707
- Alternate Second Half Attendance
- Worksite Coordinator Survey
- Worksite Student Record
- Student Evaluation of Worksite Experience
- Work-based Participant’s Performance Evaluation