Skip to main content

Comments or Complaints Policy

Policy on ensuring you can provide us with feedback.

House Concurrent Resolution 1081, passed by the 1998 Oklahoma Legislature, directs each state agency with a website to provide an online form so the public can "...register comments or complaints relating to the performance of persons, businesses, or other entities regulated by the state agency."

Submit a comment or complaint to Russell Ray, Communications and Marketing - Chief Communications and Marketing Officer at:

You may also fill out this form, save to your computer, then email, mail or fax. Download form

Last Modified on Oct 04, 2021
Back to Top