Standards of Conduct
The NTHS Standards of Conduct have been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standard of professional service and personal conduct among its members. Adherence to the NTHS Standards of Conducts is required for membership and serves to assume the public confidence in the integrity of the organization and the support of the business and industry.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal and professional conduct at all times.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of my education and employment.
- Refuse to engage in or condone activities for my personal gain at the expense for my fellow students, my school, or my employer.
- Support the mission and purpose for NTHS while working to achieve the objectives and goals of the Society.
- Fulfill my obligations as a citizen of my community and of my country.