Oklahoma NTHS Scholarships
The scholarship program is open to currently enrolled secondary and postsecondary NTHS members in an active chapter. Details:
- The NTHS Chapter Advisor will submit a list of current members to the OK-NTHS Chairperson (current Chairperson is Traci Hopper, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For future scholarships, the list is due by April 3rd
- Recipients will be selected at random through a computer software program after the deadline.
- Membership of the recipient will be verified with the national office upon being drawn.
- Recipients will receive email notification with instructions on claiming the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be a cash payment for the use of student to meet their educational needs.
National NTHS Scholarships
The National Technical Honor Society offers several scholarship opportunities. These additional opportunities are available through NTHS, the Jon H. Poteat scholarships and through several CareerTech student organizations.
The scholarship program is open to currently enrolled secondary and postsecondary NTHS members in an active chapter. Please read the description and application criteria for each scholarship to determine your eligibility. Visit the national scholarship page to submit your application.
These scholarships include:
Oklahoma National Technical Honor Society
Endowed Scholarship Program
A strong endowment program provides opportunities for students to further their education. Because the cost of attending post secondary education often exceeds the amounts that can be provided by families and students alone, different sources are often times sought. Earnings from endowed scholarships provide vital financial support to these deserving students.
The Oklahoma NTHS, through the CareerTech Foundation (501c3 foundation), is embarking on a mission to raise funds to establish an endowed scholarship program benefiting NTHS members. Scholarship recipients will demonstrate how they fulfill the mission of NTHS educational excellence through student achievement and leadership.
Complete selection criteria will be established and applications reviewed by a committee appointed at the discretion of the Coordinating Council.
For more information on contributing to the endowment, please contact Julie Childers, NTHS State Liaison, email@example.com or (405) 743-5510.
How to donate
Donating to the program is easy. All proceeds, no matter which way you pay, are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
You can send your tax-deductible donation to:
Oklahoma CareerTech Foundation
c/o Gina Hubbard
1500 West 7th Avenue
Stillwater, OK 74074-4398
Please include NTHS Endowed Scholarships in the memo line NTHS Scholarships.
Oklahoma Summit Conference - Registration:
When you register for Oklahoma Summit Conference, you will have the opportunity to donate to the scholarship program.