Lottery Funds Scholarships
These scholarship dollars are provided by the Oklahoma Education Lottery Trust Fund. The primary purpose of the scholarship is to help CareerTech educators obtain their teaching credentials. Awards will be based on available funds. Scholarships may be extended to individuals working toward administrator credentials if funding is available. Funding is available for up to nine credit hours per applicant.
The application period begins January 19, 2022. The deadline to apply is February 2, 2022.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Oklahoma resident
- Minimum current GPA 2.5
- Attending university or college located in Oklahoma and accredited by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
In addition, applicants must fit into one of the following categories:
Category: Teaching Certification/Credential
- Full-time CareerTech teacher of an approved CareerTech program working toward earning teacher certification or a degree in one of the following categories:
- Alternatively certified teacher taking the required 6-18 college credit hours
- Provisionally certified teacher working toward a degree to meet their provisional certification requirements
- Certified instructor working toward a degree required by third party accrediting body (for example, Health instructor completing degree to satisfy COARC certification requirements)
To complete this application, you will need the following information:
- Your teacher number (ONLY if you have a teaching certificate)
- Student ID number (for each college or university attended)
- Class number(s)
- Class title(s)
- Number of hours per class
The scholarship application opens January 19, 2022 and closes February 2, 2022.
The link to the scholarship application will be available here on Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
Email questions to email@example.com or call Kim Downey at 405.743.6831