The Health and Professional Certification Project offers the Veterinary Assistant certification examination for the Oklahoma Veterinary Medical Association.
- No fees collected from the candidate. Testing fee is included in the application fee to the OVMA.
- Authorization email from the OVMA
- Valid, current photo identification issued by government entity within the U.S. (e.g., passport, driver's license, school-issued ID)
- Register for an exam at a test site
(Please click on the link for a list of test sites & scheduling information)
- Test windows – January 2-31, May 1-31 and June 1-30
- Veterinary Assistant Certification Exam Blueprint and Practice Questions
- Application Deadlines – December 1st (January window), April 1st (May window), and May 1st (June window)
NOTE: Candidates will have one option to retest during each window by re-applying to the OVMA
- Information on the application process and other general information can be found on the OVMA website at https://okvma.org/
- Veterinary Assistant - Flyer