The Health Certification Project offers the following written certification exams for nurse aides:
- Long Term Care
- Home Health
- Developmentally Disabled Care
- Adult Day Care
- Residential Care
Candidate must complete an approved training program.
Candidate must pay testing fees to the test site upon registration. For information about testing fees or to schedule an exam, please contact a HCP test site.
- Original Training Verification Form signed by the training program supervisor
- Valid, current photo identification issued by government entity within the U.S. (e.g., passport, driver's license, school-issued ID)
- Proof of the SSN:
- Social Security Card
- Letter from Social Security Administration
- Official Tax Return
- If unable to provide proof of SSN, a SSN Attestation Form must be completed