The Oklahoma Health Care Authority has a vast array of services for children. Here are some helpful resources.
Effective July 8,2021 the below cover sheet and requested documents are to be submitted with ABA extension and initials.
Effective September 10, 2020: CPT code 97151 (Adaptive Behavioral Assessment) for Provider Type 17, Specialty 176 can be submitted for prior authorization, prior to the ABA Initial Prior Authorization template.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis Application and Coding Information for Providers
- Applied Behavioral Analysis CPT Codes
- SoonerCare Childhood Periodicity Schedule (Bright Futures/American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Resources for Families (Bright Futures)
- Immunization Schedules (English/Spanish)
- Childhood Vaccine Quiz
- Dental Periodicity Schedule
- Child BMI Calculator
- Child Health Services Quality Initiative
- Developmental Screening Initiative for Primary Care Practices
- Developmental/Behavioral Screening Coding Fact Sheet for PCPs
Blood Lead Screening
Prevention is key when it comes to lead poisoning. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like additional information, please contact the Oklahoma Childhood Poisoning Prevention Program (OCLPPP) at the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) at 405-271-6617.
Remember, if you are using a point-of-care lead testing device (such as Lead Care II), you are required to report ALL testing results to the Oklahoma Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program. Call OSDH for more information
- ABA PA Submission Checklist
- ABA Request for 97151
- ABA Request Templates - Initial | Extension
- Child Health (well child exam forms)
- Scheduled Delivery Form & Resources
- Prenatal Psychosocial Assessment
- “5As” Documentation Form CH-18
- Tobacco Cessation Benefits Explained
- Pharmacy Prior Authorization Form
Children, Birth through 6 Years (English):
Children, Birth through 6 Years (Spanish):
Preteens and Teens, 7-18 Years (English):
Preteens and Teens, 7-18 Years (Spanish):