- Policy on Qualified schools as providers of health-related services
- Fee Schedule: School Based services pursuant to an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Claims Tools (secure portal, electronic submission, billing manual, PIN reset)
School-Based Prior Authorizations **PERSONAL CARE only**
- NOTICE: Effective Sept. 14, 2018, all initial (new) PAR's must be initiated using the SoonerCare Provider Portal, including the upload of the school based personal care request form.
- NOTICE: In regard to provider letter 2021-02, therapy assistants and speech pathology fellows may now enroll at www.oklahoma.gov/ohca/providers/provider-enrollment. The agency has extended the deadline to April 1, 2021 for all enrollments to be submitted. During this time, billing under the licensed therapist is still permitted if needed.
- Schools and rendering providers must fill out an OHCA contract if not already contracted with OHCA, including subcontracted professional providers and school-based paraprofessionals (RN, LPN, BHSA, school psychologists and personal care assistants)
- Provider Enrollment questions: Please contact SoonerCare at (800) 522-0114 option 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School-Based Enrollment Guide
- Provider Training
- OHCA School-Based IEP Services
- School-Based Services Training FAQ
- SoonerCareEducation@okhca.org (for in-person training on the provider portal, PAR's, claims, etc.)