Supportive Home Assistant
The Health Certification Project offers the Supportive Home Assistant examination in partnership with the Oklahoma State Department of Health.
Candidate must complete an agency-specific training program prior to testing.
Candidate must pay testing fees to the test site upon registration. For information about testing fees or to schedule an exam, please contact a HCP Test Site.
- Original, completed Training Verification Form.
- Valid, current photo identification issued by government entity within the U.S. (e.g., passport, driver's license, school-issued ID).
- Proof of the SSN:
- Social Security Card
- Letter from Social Security Administration
- Official Tax Return
- If unable to provide proof of SSN, a SSN Attestation Form must be completed
- Home Service Division, Oklahoma State Department of Health