SoonerCare Choice is a Primary Care Case Management (PCCM) program in which each member has a medical home. The medical home provider will coordinate all health care services to qualifying Oklahomans. Please visit our Qualification Guidelines page to find out if you qualify.
If you need assistance with the online application you can call the SoonerCare helpline at 1-800-987-7767 or visit your local Community Action agency.
You may be a SoonerCare Choice member if:
- You qualify for SoonerCare;
- You do not qualify for Medicare;
- You do not reside in an institution such as a nursing facility;
- You are not receiving SoonerCare services through a home- and community-based waiver program;
- You are not in state or tribal custody;
- You are not in a health maintenance organization.