Hospital Social Workers Must Inform The Member
- Check-in requirements may differ per lodging facility.
- The member and/or escort are responsible for making reservation with the lodging provider and notifying the social worker to request additional days/nights of lodging and/or meals services.
- The member and/or escort may be required to sign in/out at the lodging provider’s front desk on a daily basis.
- The member and/or escort are responsible for notifying the lodging provider if they do not stay overnight; the lodging provider is not eligible for reimbursement if the member and/or escort do not stay overnight. If the member and/or escort do not remove personal belongings, the lodging provider may charge the member and/or escort for the room that is occupied.
- It is the member’s and/or escort’s responsibility to inquire about the lodging provider’s policies. SoonerCare will not pay for any additional fees such as: fees for additional people in the room, over stay fees, lost keys/cards, phone bills (local or long distance), upgrades or extra/additional amenities for the room, or lost or stolen items.