Follow Up Reports
The follow up report gathers data on students that you had last year. The data that is being collected will be used by both state and federal agencies. Technology Centers will follow on all students. PreK-12 will report on 12th grade students from last year.
Due: November 30.
FAQ's Accessing CTIMS
Q: What is my CTIMS Username?
A: Your School Email Address
Q: What is my CTIMS Password?
A: The password is the same password you created for your Salary and Scheduling Report
Q: What if I forgot my CTIMS password?
A: Click the "Forgot your password?" link on the CTIMS log in screen. You have 5 attempt before you are locked out.
Q: What if I am locked out of my CTIMS Account?
A: Contact email@example.com or405.743.5134
FAQ's Follow Up Report
- Student personal, long term email address (NEW)
- Certification taken – testing guide lists certification numbers and names
- Work Based Learning (NEW) – more information can be found on pages 14 - 17 of guidebook
- What the student is doing now (working, college, military, etc.)
- Is work related to coursework?
- Company address (NEW)
- Number of hours working
- Job Title
- Job Duties
Tips for Contacting Students
- Ask counselors at school for contact information
- Ask siblings for contact information
- Ask friends for contact information
- Ask senior class sponsors for contact information
- Create survey with questions and send links to student via email or social media