We create and distribute career development products, offer quality professional development training, and provide technical assistance and leadership for career and academic development to educators across Oklahoma.
Counseling and Career Development Manager
• Assist in the advancement of career awareness, educational attainment and education/business partnership.
• Disseminate monthly student services email update.
• Manage the Career and Academic Connections Division, ensuring support for career and academic development for Oklahoman's K-Adult.
• Provide professional development, technical assistance and career development strategies student services staff.
• Advise instructors and staff on increasing rigor in CTE programs/courses.
• Advise technology center and high school counselors on academic credits, planning and transcript issues.
• Create and distribute Career Advisor monthly e-newsletter.
• Provide statewide professional development and technical assistance to technology centers and high schools.
Administrative Assistant II
• Assist team members in the implementation of all projects and goals.
• Coordinate efficient office management.
• Provide communication and event logistics.
• Provide registration and support for all events.
Leadership & Professional Development
• Coordinate Galaxy for Oklahoma.
• Promote and Strengthen OKCareerGuide System.
• Trainer for Galaxy, OkCareerGuide and Connect 2 business.
Career Development Coordinator
• OK Career Guide Coordinator
• Connect 2 Business Coordinator
• Advise K-12 and tech center counselors on career development and data literacy.
• Provide career and workforce development technical assistance and professional development.
• Serve as liaison for entities involved in career and workforce development.
• Provide college and career readiness technical assistance and professional development.
Career Development Coordinator - Special Population
• Assist K-12, technology and skills centers personnel to meet local guidelines and state and federal legislation.
• Coordinate and assist in developing/adapting products targeted toward services to members of special populations.
• Provide professional development and technical assistance to ensure partnerships and programs are appropriate and accessible to individuals in special population.
1500 West 7th Avenue
Stillwater, OK 74074-4398
1201 N. Western Road
Stillwater, OK 74075-2723