The Oklahoma Health Care Authority invites you to attend our Tribal Consultation 16th Annual Meeting. This event will be held in person at the Hard Rock Hotel & Conference Center on Thursday, November 3rd from 8:30am to 12:00pm.
Possible discussion topics include:
- Public Health Emergency Unwinding
- Community Resources for Tribal Elders
- Preventive Care in Indian Country
OHCA encourages open dialogue and meaningful discussions about collaboration opportunities between tribal partners and OHCA to create positive outcomes. OHCA is committed to reserving this time to listening to tribal partners and seeking partnerships to achieve common goals, as well as develop actionable items for the upcoming year.
Hard Rock Hotel & Conference Center
777 W Cherokee St.
Catoosa, OK 74015
Make reservations now by clicking on the link below or calling 1-800-760-6700 and ask for the OHCA Annual Tribal Conference.
Reservations must be made by October 21st, 2022. After this date, we cannot guarantee a room or the discounted group rate.
Rate is $98+ per standard room per night.
- Click on the button above
- Select your date of arrival and departure
- Scroll down until you see the discount rate for your group. It may not be at the top of the page.
- Select Room with the group discount (Book Now)
- Enter your information and payment
- Click confirm reservation