OHCA Policies and Rules
317:30-5-1154. County health department (CHD) and city-county health department (CCHD) services/limitations
CHD/CCHD service limitations are:
(1) Child-guidance services (refer to Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC)317:30-5-1023).
(2) Dental services (refer to OAC 317:30-3-65.4(7) for specific coverage).
(3) Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) services, including blood lead testing and follow-up services (refer to OAC 317:30-3-65 through 317:30-3-65.12 for specific coverage).
(4) Environmental investigations.
(5) Family planning and SoonerPlan family planning services (refer to OAC 317:30-5-12 for specific coverage guidelines).
(6) Immunizations (adult and child).
(7) Blood lead testing (refer to OAC 317:30-3-65.4 for specific coverage).
(8) Newborn hearing screening.
(9) Newborn metabolic screening.
(10) Maternity services (refer to OAC 317:30-5-22 for specific coverage).
(11) Public health nursing services.
(12) Tuberculosis case management and directly observed therapy.
(13) Laboratory services.
(14) Targeted case management.
Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.