Important Notices for Testing Liaisons
As the 2022-2023 school year begins, please be aware of the following changes for access to the CareerTech Testing Center online testing system:
Every Testing Liaison and Proctor must complete the following requirements -
- **New** Online Testing Liaison Basic Training or Proctor Basic Training, according to your designation. When complete, click on the link at the end of the training to submit the Testing Liaison or Proctor Agreement, as appropriate.
- Once complete, your agreement will be processed. Please note that we have eliminated the paper forms. Once you complete the agreement, we will email your administrator/liaison (depending on the agreement completed) to obtain their approval for your designation.
- When we confirm that the steps above have been completed, we will add you to the system and send a Welcome email with testing information, including the roster process. The rosters are used to create student accounts and schedule exams for the liaison to administer. This email will include your sFTP account login.
- We have linked several documents on the Resources page to assist you with the testing process.
- After creating your student accounts and schedules, we will send you a Roster Uploaded/Ready to Test email. This will serve to notify you that your rosters have been processed and you are now ready to test.
- The sFTP account is used to securely transmit rosters, certificates, and yearly test results.
Each student will be scheduled for one attempt when we process your roster. You will not need to submit retest rosters. We will schedule an fails for another attempt. Since there is a 3-day wait between attempts, this will hopefully not cause any delays. Each student will receive a total of three (3) attempts per assessment per year.
Certificates will be uploaded weekly to your sFTP account. These are processed the week following test administration.
The CareerTech Testing Center is now offering Staff Development credit for those instructors who participate in test reviews and skills standards reviews. Simply complete the short Staff Development form while you're here and hours will be awarded based on the length of the review. If you have additional questions, please contact Robyn Drury at (405) 743-5413.
American Welding Society (AWS) accepts ODCTE tests for SENSE completion
ODCTE's welding assessments can now be used to meet completion requirements for Entry Level Welder through the AWS SENSE program. Click here for information and conditions.