OHCA Policies and Rules
317:30-5-974 Documentation of records
(a) The Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs (OJA) must maintain case records that document for all members receiving targeted case management (TCM) as follows:
(1) The name of the member;
(2) The dates of the case management services;
(3) The name of the OJA as the provider agency (if applicable) and the person providing the case management service;
(4) The nature, content, units of the case management services received, and whether goals specified in the treatment service plan have been achieved;
(5) Whether the member has declined services in the treatment service plan;
(6) The need for, and occurrences of, coordination with other case managers;
(7) A timeline for obtaining needed services; and
(8) A timeline for reevaluation of the plan.
(b) All case management services rendered must be reflected by documentation in the records. All TCM units provided to the member must be documented by the case manager on the electronic case management system designated by OJA.
Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.