Skip to main content

Call the helpline at 800-987-7767, option 5, and talk to choice counselors to change your SoonerSelect health plan!

OHCA Policies and Rules

317:30-5-1206. Transition coordinator services

[Issued 12-01-08]

Transition coordinators must meet the requirements in paragraphs (1) and (2) of this subsection.

(1) Transition coordinators must:

(A) complete case management training with the ADvantage waiver; or

(B) complete the curriculum requirements for a bachelor's degree and one year paid professional experience in aging or disability populations; or

(C) complete a degree program as a registered nurse or licensed practice nurse and one year paid professional experience; or

(D) have at least two years paid work experience as an independent living specialist or transition specialist at one of the five federally recognized Centers for Independent Living organizations in Oklahoma.

(2) Transition coordinators must successfully complete the Living Choice program transition coordinator training.

Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.