OHCA Policies and Rules
317:30-5-1095. I/T/U services not compensable under outpatient encounters
I/T/U services that are not compensable under outpatient encounters include:
(1) group or mass information programs, health education classes, or group education activities, including media productions and publications;
(2) vaccines covered by the Vaccines for Children program [refer to Oklahoma Administrative Code 317:30-5-14(a)(1)];
(3) group or sports physicals and medical reports;
(4) drug samples or other prescription drugs provided to the clinic free of charge;
(5) administrative medical examinations and report services; and
(6) gauze, band-aids, or other disposable products used during an office visit; and
(7) billing global obstetrical care when performing a cesarean or vaginal delivery only.
Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.