I would like to participate in the Oklahoma EHR incentive program and I . . .
- have a valid contract with OHCA
- have registered with the Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Registration and Attestation System at least two business days ago; and
- have entered my current CMS certification number for my certified EHR technology
- have a certified EHR system as recognized by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- must have a valid vendor contract
- am an eligible professional type and am not hospital-based
- have the appropriate patient volume
The Oklahoma EHR attestation process will take approximately 30 days after receipt of all documentation necessary to reach an approval. (If patient volume requirements are met by including out-of-state Medicaid encounters/patients, please allow for additional time)
OHCA will be conducting regular reviews of attestations and incentive payments. These reviews will be selected in as part of our current audit selection process, including risk assessment, receipt of a complaint or incorporation into reviews selected for other objectives. Be sure to keep all supporting documentation as an auditable data source for any reports used for the incentive program. (317:30-3-15 Record Retention)
Upon logging in to the OHCA secure website you will need to select “Update Provider File” using the individual provider’s user ID and password.