Member Advisory Task Force (MATF)
To improve the SoonerCare Choice program by receiving input and feedback from members and their families.
Role of MATF Members
- Provide information to the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) regarding issues which are an important part of the members’ health care needs
- Educate the OHCA staff regarding the needs of consumers to assure services are received in a way preferred by the members
- Recommend potential changes to current services and/or policies
- Offer new ideas for services/policies
Characteristics of Quality Members
- Is a current or recent SoonerCare Choice member, or a family member of a current or recent member
- Is available for participation in a majority of MATF Meetings
- Has the ability to speak not only regarding their personal issues, but also for other SoonerCare Choice members
- Has the ability to review information and share the viewpoint of one who is receiving services via SoonerCare Choice
- Has respect for the viewpoints of others
- Has demonstrated the ability to communicate in a positive way as a partner, with a variety of individuals
- Has the ability to consider different opinions and support common ground
August 3, 2019
October 26, 2019
December 7, 2019
For more information, please contact Joni Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Member Advisory Task Force is a project of the Oklahoma Health Care Authority in partnership with the Oklahoma Family Network, Oklahoma’s Family-to-Family Health Information Center.