- 12/04/2023- Steve Weaver, a retired Agricultural Education Instructor at Westville from 1992-2019, passed away on Thursday November 11th. Services will be at the Westville High School auditorium. Services will be held this Friday, December 8, 2023. at 1:00pm. Visitation/viewing will be on Wednesday December 6, 2023 from 11:00am-6:00pm. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made in Steve's memory to the Westville WHS Scholarship Fund.
- 11/29/2023-Regie Row, retired Agricultural Education Instructor at Dickson, passed away on Monday, November 27, 2023 at home following a brief illness. Services for Mr. Row will be at 10:00am Friday at Asbury United Methodist Church in Ada (508 W. Sixth Street). Please keep Regie's wife, Katherine, and their family in your thoughts and prayers.
- 11/14/2023- Bill Stricklin, a retired Agricultural Education Instructor passed away on November 13, 2023. He taught Agricultural Education at Webbers Falls for 36 years starting in the fall of 1961. Funeral services will be at 1:00pm on November 16, 2023 at the First Baptist Church in Webbers Falls and Interment will follow at the Prague Cemetery in Prague, Ok. In lieu of flowers the family request that you donate bibles through the Gideons International, Muskogee Gideon Camp. PO Box 204, Muskogee, Ok. 74402. Or to the Bill Stricklin Memorial Scholarship of Webbers Falls at PO Box 300, Webbers Falls, Ok. 74470. Our thoughts and prayers are with their family. Obituary can be found here
- 11/8/2023- We regret to inform you that Kenneth Wicket, retired Agricultural Education teacher who taught at Gans, Roland, and Muldrow, passed away on Tuesday night, November 7th. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. https://agentfuneralhome.com/obituaries/kenneth-wickett/2477/
- 10/26/2023-Gary Robinson, a retired Agricultural Education Instructor passed away on October 24th. In honor of him, please bring your lawn chair and help us celebrate his life at 2:00pm on Monday, October 30th at the M.L Lewis Expo Center in Hollis, Ok.
- 7/24/2023- Jim Pat O'Bryan, retired teacher from Muldrow, was involved in a serious ATV accident last week. His wife, Bobbi O'Bryan, died at the scene of the crash. Jim Pat is in ICU at Washington Regional Hospital, Fayetteville, AR, and is in quite a bit of pain, but may be released from the hospital soon. Please keep Jim Pat and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
- 7/19/2023- Our prayers and thoughts are with the family of Don Cox, a long time Ag-Ed instructor at Porum and Quinton that suddenly passed away on July 17, 2023. A celebration of life service will be held Friday at 10:00am at the Quinton Event Center followed by a graveside service at 4pm at the Dale cemetery in Dale, Ok.
- 7/25/2023 - The 45th Annual Ag-Ed Teacher Reunion Picnic is on Tuesday, July 25. Please visit the calendar on our website for more information.
- 6/7/2023 - Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of Dale Glazier, former Ag teacher at Thomas and Lomega, who passed away early Tuesday morning, June 6, 2023. Funeral services will be held at 10:00 a.m. Friday, June 9, at Lomega High School. Obituary can be found here.
- 5/31/2023 - We extend our sympathy to the family and friends of Larry Moore, former Ag teacher at Yukon, Aline-Cleo and Taloga, and father in-law of Brian Dowdle, Ag teacher at Leedy. Larry dedicated his career in service to the agricultural youth of Oklahoma. Funeral services will be Saturday, June 3, at 1:00 p.m. at the Taloga High School Auditorium.
- 4/26/2023 - It is with deepest sympathy that I regret to inform you of the passing of Mrs. Jean Cockrum, wife of Mr. Raymond Cockrum, long time Program Specialist and Alumni Adviser. A graveside service will be held at 2:00 p.m. Monday, May 1, Summit View Cemetery in Guthrie. Visitation will be held Sunday, April 30, from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at Smith-Gallo Funeral Home. Please keep Mr. Cockrum and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
- 3/28/2023 - Our prayers and thoughts are with the Nation family as we regret to inform you that Randy Nation an Ag instructor at Alva High School passed away Sunday event, March 26, 2023. The visitation will be Sunday from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. at Marshall Funderal Home, 230 S. Flynn St., Alva, OK. The memorial service will be Monday April 2, at 10:00 a.m. in the high school gymnasium.
- 3/1/2023 - Tommy House, retired Ag Ed instructor at Achille, Boswell and Fort Towson passed away on February 27, 2023. Services will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, March 5, at Soper Gymnasium in Soper, OK. In lieu of flowers, the family has requested donations be made to your local FFA Chapter or Ag Booster Club.