Skip to main content

Call the helpline at 800-987-7767, option 5, and talk to choice counselors to change your SoonerSelect health plan!

Steps to follow to have a claim reviewed or reconsidered

Do you have a claim(s) that you would like to have reviewed or reconsidered?

Follow these steps:

  • Complete a Medicaid Claim Inquiry Response Form (HCA-17)*.
  • Attach the claim and documentation (offi ce notes, medical record documentation, proof of timely fi ling, etc.).
  • Mail to OHCA Provider Services
    P.O. Box 18506
    Oklahoma City, OK 73154

Claims that do not have the HCA-17 form attached will be sent to process without review.

* To obtain a copy of the Medicaid Claim Inquiry Response Form (HCA-17), visit our Web site at ib/hca-17.pdf or call 1-800-522-0114, option 1, to request a copy.


Last Modified on Dec 03, 2020