Skip to main content

OHCA Policies and Rules

317:30-5-1075. Eligible providers

[Issued 6-26-00]

Payment is made for compensable services to dietitians licensed in the state where they practice. Each dietitian must have a current contract with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA).

Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.