OHCA Policies and Rules
317:30-5-1092. Services and supplies incidental to I/T/U outpatient encounters
Services and supplies incidental to the service of a physician, physician assistant, advanced practice nurse, clinical psychologist, or clinical social worker may be covered if the service or supply is:
(1) of a type commonly furnished in physicians' offices;
(2) of a type commonly rendered either without charge or included in the I/T/U's bill;
(3) furnished as an incidental, although integral, part of professional services furnished by a physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, nurse midwife, or specialized nurse practitioner;
(4) furnished under the direct, personal supervision of a nurse practitioner, physician assistant, nurse midwife, specialized nurse practitioner or a physician; and
(5) in the case of a service, furnished by a member of the I/T/U's health care staff who is an employee of the clinic.
Disclaimer. The OHCA rules found on this Web site are unofficial. The official rules are published by the Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules as Title 317 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code. To order an official copy of these rules, contact the Office of Administrative Rules at (405) 521-4911.