State and Local Government Resources
- For OMMA's Office of Investigations contact information, please visit our law enforcement resources page.
- For zoning regulations and other local issues, please contact the city and/or county government in your jurisdiction.
State and Local Government Inquiry Form
Our intent is for state and local governments to have a direct line to the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority so we can better assist you. If you have a complaint please fill out the Business Complaint Form.
Responses are reviewed by OMMA's Agency Liaison, Katy Feaver.
To see a license status, please use the links below. OMMA Verify provides updated license statuses in real-time by our licensing vendor.
To verify a patient or caregiver license, please go to the OMMA Verify Patient Verification page.
To verify a business license, please go to the OMMA Verify Business Verification page.
To verify a transporter agent license, please go to the OMMA Verify Transporter Agent Verification page.
Lists of Licensed Businesses
Use the links below to find current search results for the listed license type.
Forms and Resources
Processor Forms and Resources
Grower Forms and Resources
Dispensary Forms and Resources
After OMMA approves a business license, there are still a few more steps to take before the business is fully compliant with all relevant state laws and regulations. We created a Post-Approval Checklist to assist licensees with next steps after obtaining licensure.
The checklist has information related to requirements from:
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD)
- Metrc, the state's seed-to-sale vendor
- Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC)
- LP Gas
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry (ODAFF)
- Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH)
- Oklahoma Water Resources Board (OWRB)
- Rural Water Board