Skip to main content

Inspections and Compliance

OMMA is responsible for conducting an annual compliance inspection and an annual audit for every licensed business.

Quick Links

Business Complaints

Complaints about medical marijuana businesses are reviewed by the Compliance Department. Compliance inspectors and/or law enforcement officers from the Enforcement Department may follow up on complaints for further investigation.

Use the OMMA Business Complaint Form to make a complaint. You may remain anonymous if you want. Please provide as much information as possible, with specific details. Complaints are reviewed in the order received, but threats to public health and safety are prioritized.

Monthly Reporting

Metrc meets monthly reporting requirements for all sales, transports and waste disposal inside Metrc.

Businesses with zero inventory report that information in Metrc using the Operational Exception function. 

Licensees reporting zero inventory must do so by the 15th day of each month with information from the preceding month. As an example, July 15 is the due date for the June 1-30 monthly inventory report. Use the Operational Exception function in Metrc to report zero inventory. 

OMMA's Monthly Reporting Template, the electronic form on the Qualtrics platform, is no longer available and is impermissible for zero inventory reporting as of July 1, 2023.

Using the Operational Exception function in Metrc will satisfy the OMMA rules requirement for monthly inventory tracking only for licensees reporting zero inventory. Untimely reports can also be submitted through Metrc's Operational Exception function.

Please refer to Metrc's OK Bulletin 23 for details. 

For questions, contact Metrc Support at or 877-566-6506.

Processor Forms and Resources

Grower Forms and Resources

Dispensary Forms and Resources

Post-Approval Checklist

After OMMA approves your business license, there are still a few more steps to take before your business is fully compliant with all relevant state laws and regulations. Our Post-Approval Checklist can help you finish everything else.

The checklist has information related to requirements from:

  • Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD)   
  • Metrc
  • Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC)
  • LP Gas
  • Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry (ODAFF)
  • Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH)
  • Oklahoma Water Resources Board (OWRB)
  • Rural Water Board
Last Modified on May 06, 2024
Back to Top