Skip to main content

Consumer Health ServicesWash Your Hands


The mission of Canadian County Consumer Health Service is to protect the health of consumers and prevent disease through the licensing, inspecting, and monitoring of multiple professional, occupational and business programs. 

Consumer Health provides the following services to Canadian County:

For food or lodging facility complaints, click here for the complaint form.

For complaints related to smoking in restaurants please contact Oklahoma State Department of Health, Tobacco Prevention: Email – or call (405) 271-5243.


For questions or concerns related to Canadian County Consumer Health; call 405.262.0042 (El Reno office) or 405.354.4872 (Yukon office)


PHB seal
Back to Top