Health Careers Education
The Health Careers Education division provides leadership to health careers education teachers across the state. Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) is the Student organization.
- Increase access to health careers, programs and services.
- Develop and implement new health careers products, programs and services.
- Communicate the role of the health career education system in securing Oklahoma’s economic future.
- Utilize relationships with partners to create new opportunities in Health Careers Education.
- Identify possible new initiatives through legislative efforts.
- Enhance performance and quality within health career programs through supportive in-service activities, visits, and workshops.