OK Voter Portal
Welcome to the Oklahoma State Election Board's OK Voter Portal (OVP)! The OVP provides a "one-stop shop" for your voting needs. With a name AND date of birth (DOB), voters can:
- Complete a Voter Registration Application - (Be sure to print, sign, and mail the application to your County Election Board in order to complete the process.)
- Request Absentee Ballots
- Verify Voter Registration Information
- View Voting Districts
- Find Polling Place Information
- View a Sample Ballot for Your Precinct
- Check the Status of Absentee Ballots
- Request a Replacement Voter ID Card
- Respond to an Address Confirmation Notice - What is this?
By entering your name, date of birth (DOB), Oklahoma driver license number OR state ID number, AND the last four digits of your Social Security number, you can access additional features such as:
- Change Political Affiliation
- Change a Residence Address or Mailing Address (Residence change must be within the county where you are currently registered.) NOTE: If change is not within the same county, you will need to complete a paper application, which can be completed online using the OK Voter Portal "wizard" or downloaded here.
IMPORTANT: To access the OVP, please be sure you are using the latest version of one of the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. When entering your name, date of birth (DOB), Oklahoma driver license number OR state ID number, AND the last four digits of your Social Security number, the information must exactly match the information that was submitted when you registered to vote.