OK Voter Portal
New district and precinct information is now available in the OK Voter Portal.
Welcome to the Oklahoma State Election Board's OK Voter Portal (OVP)! The OVP provides a "one-stop shop" for your voting needs. With a name AND date of birth (DOB), voters can:
- Complete a Voter Registration Application - (Be sure to print, sign, and mail the application to your County Election Board in order to complete the process.)
- Request Absentee Ballots
- Verify Voter Registration Information
- View Voting Districts
- Find Polling Place Information
- View a Sample Ballot for Your Precinct
- Check the Status of Absentee Ballots
- Request a Replacement Voter ID Card
- Respond to an Address Confirmation Notice - What is this?
- Change Political Affiliation
- Change a Residence Address or Mailing Address (Residence change must be within the county where you are currently registered.) NOTE: If change is not within the same county, you will need to complete a paper application, which can be completed online using the OK Voter Portal "wizard" or downloaded here.