|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
Seeking supplier to partner with the Oklahoma Correctional Industries division within ODOC to operate and deliver a centralized statewide canteen services operation.
$0.01 (This is a revenue-generating contract.)
Keefe Group LLC
- Bidder Instructions - Amended
- Amendment 1
- Amendment 2
- Amendment 3
- Amendment 4
- Amendment 5
- Amendment 6
- Amendment 7
- Attachment A - Solicitation - Amended
- Attachment B - State General Terms
- Attachment C - Agency Terms
- Attachment D - IT Terms
- Exhibit 1 - Canteen Locations
- Exhibit 2 - Currently Stocked Items
- Exhibit 3 - ODOC's Top 100 Items
- Exhibit 4 - FY21 Canteen Sales
- Exhibit 5 - Price Sheet Currently Stocked Items
- Exhibit 6 - Price Sheet ODOC's Top 100 Items
- Exhibit 7 - Facility Information
- Exhibit 8 - 2020-2021 Winter-Summer Package Program
- Exhibit 9 - Facility Blueprint
- Forms 004, 076,Vendor Payee
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.