Conduent Way2Go PayCard
The State Treasurer's Office has partnered with Conduent (formerly Xerox) to offer State Employees a convenient way to receive their payroll. Conduent replaces the KeyBank paycard. The Conduent Way2Go Paycard compliments the state's mandatory direct deposit policy. Oklahoma law (74 O.S. 292.12) requires that all new state employees use direct deposit to receive their pay. Employees who are unable to have an account at a financial institution to receive their pay can use the Conduent Way2Go Paycard.
The Conduent Way2Go Paycard is MasterCard branded and can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard logo. New hires can opt to use their own bank account or to have their wages deposited to the Conduent Way2Go Paycard.
What are the benefits?
- Funds are Automatically Deposited to Your Card
- Immediate Access to Pay on Pay Day
- Purchasing power at millions of locations
- More convenient and secure than pay checks
- 24/7 customer service (Web/Telephone)
- Free access to funds at all MasterCard Member Banks
- Free access to funds at In-Network ATMs
What are some of the features?
- Accepted anywhere you see MasterCard logo
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Transaction (Signature/PIN) - No Fee
- ATM Withdrawal (Comerica or MoneyPass) - No Fee\
- ATM Inquiries - No Fee
- Card Account Statement - No Fee
- Card balance, transaction history and more – mobile app or website
If you have questions or need additional information please contact: OST Treasury Services
For more details, please refer to the card carrier and the brochure that accompanied your Way2Go card.