Skip to main content

Submit a Complaint

Complaints about medical marijuana businesses are reviewed by the Compliance Department. Compliance inspectors and/or law enforcement officers from the Enforcement Department may follow up on complaints for further investigation.

Use the OMMA Business Complaint Form to submit a complaint. You may remain anonymous if you want. Please provide as much information as possible, with specific details. Complaints are reviewed in the order received, but threats to public health and safety are prioritized.

To submit an environment-related complaint about a licensed medical marijuana business, use the state Department of Environmental Quality's Online Complaint Form.

Last Modified on Dec 06, 2022
Back to Top