|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
The District Attorneys Council is seeking a commercial off the shelf web-based solution for case management.
- Bidder Instructions
- Amendment 1
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Attachment C
- Attachment D
- Exhibit 1 - Price Proposal Form
- Exhibit 2 - Project Management Plan
- Exhibit 3 - Bid Response Requirements Worksheet
- Exhibit 4 - Project Capability Plan
- Exhibit A - LE Incident Referral - Case Intake
- Exhibit B - ADRS Reporting ICD
- Exhibit C - Court e-Filing
- Exhibit D - OSBI RAPUP
- Exhibit E - ODIS ICD
- Exhibit F - DOC ICON
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- OMES Form Vendor Payee
- Security Certification Accreditation Assessment
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.