|STATUS||AMENDED||DATE STATUS||CLOSING DATE||DESCRIPTION||BUYER|
Seeking bids for the Oklahoma Universal Service Fund and Rural Health Care subsidized Internet services to ODOC locations.
- Bidder Instructions
- Amendment 1
- Attachment A - Solicitation
- Attachment B - State General Terms
- Attachment C - Agency Specific Terms
- Attachment D - IT Terms
- Attachment E - Corporation Commission Definitions
- Exhibit 1 - Locations
- Exhibit 2 - Bidder Certification
- Exhibit 3 - Pricing Cover Sheet
- Exhibit 4 - Scope of Work
- OMES Form CP004
- OMES Form CP076
- OMES Form Vendor Payee
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.